Souma Haruto ( 操真 晴人 ) (
plainsugar) wrote2013-06-07 02:26 pm
Entry tags:
[ COUNSELING ]
Miu Kazashiro
queentessence | Activity(ies): recruit people to the Kamen Rider Club
Inigo
sexualhealing | Activity(ies): flirt with ladies
Kamijou Touma
nil_fortune | Activity(ies): Cook for camp; talk about risking lives
Claus Valca
immelmann | Activity(ies): Talk about self-sacrifice; have an eating contest
This is my list. If you want, you can ping me here or in chan ( Takeru ) to tag you, but chances are I will find you regardless. I will find you, I will hunt you down and I will counsel you in the only way Haruto can counsel. Be prepared.

Inigo
Kamijou Touma
Claus Valca
This is my list. If you want, you can ping me here or in chan ( Takeru ) to tag you, but chances are I will find you regardless. I will find you, I will hunt you down and I will counsel you in the only way Haruto can counsel. Be prepared.


no subject